A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Friday, September 7, 2012

Movie Trailer: THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
Director: Stephen Chbosky
Starring: Ezra Miller, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Paul Rudd



Every time I watch this trailer, a huge grin comes across myself. Chbosky directed this film based off the novel he wrote. I cannot wait for it to come out, and I predict I will love it. I am going to be so bold as to say it will be in my top 5 of the year.

In case you are wondering this song used is called "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons

Begins exclusive engagment on 9/21



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi All

    Watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie ----- Visit here

    Great Upcoming and enjoyable Movie, In this Movie is a touching coming of age story, which is frequently challenged because of its controversial nature.You can't miss to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete