A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Movie Trailer: SKYFALL

SKYFALL
Director: Sam Mendes
Starring: Daniel Craig, Dame Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw


After some studio issues a couple of years ago, it seemed like a new Bond movie was dead and buried. I'm SO glad they got their act together. Daniel Craig and Dame Judi Dench are back for another Bond adventure with Sam Mendes at the helm. By the looks of the trailers so far, it will definitely be a winner. The latest trailer released finally shows us Javier Bardem as the villain as well as the return of gadget master Q!

Be sure to check out my Bond Challenge where Ryan and I try to watch all of the Bond movies before the release of Skyfall.


The Cast
Daniel Craig- James Bond 007
Dame Judi Dench- M
Ben Whishaw- Q
Javier Bardem- Silva
Ralph Fiennes-Gareth Mallory
Helen McCrory-Clair Dowar
Naomie Harries-Eve




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment