A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas for Movie Buffs


As many of you may know, I am a guest blogger for my friend, DeeAnn's foodie blog. She asked me to come up with a list of Christmas Gift Ideas for the Movie Buff. I came up with various box sets, essential DVDs, books about movies, and stocking stuffers.

If you have a movie buff in your life, take a look. There might be something that peaks your interest.


http://unleashyourinnerfoodie.com/blog/uncategorized/gift-ideas-for-the-movie-buff-in-your-life/
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment