A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE--April 23, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE
April 23, 2014












It was another great day today at Twin Cities Live with Elizabeth Reis and guest co-host Ben Leber, a former player for the Minnesota Vikings.

Today's movies:
-Transcendence starring Johnny Depp, Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettany, and Morgan Freeman
-Heaven is for Real starring Greg Kinnear, Kelly Reilly, Margo Martindale, and Thomas Hayden Church
-The Secret Life of Walter Mitty starring Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Adam Scott, and Shirley MacLaine



Video courtesy of Twin Cities Live and ABC

Thanks for watching!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment