A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, February 21, 2013

AND THE OSCAR FOR BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM GOES TO...

AND THE OSCAR FOR BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM GOES TO...

And the nominees are:

ADAM AND DOG
Nominee: Minkyu Lee



FRESH GUACAMOLE
Nominess: PES



HEAD OVER HEALS
Nominess: Timothy Reckart and Fodhla Cronin O'Reilly



MAGGIE SIMPSON IN "THE LONGEST DAYCARE"
Nominee: David Silverman



PAPERMAN
Nominee: John Kahrs

WHO WILL WIN? I think the race is between Disney's Paperman and Adam and Dog. Many critics think the romantic storyline of Paperman could win. Sometimes the Academy prefers more indie favorites in this category like Adam and Dog.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment