A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Unleash Your Inner Foodie: NO RESERVATIONS


I always enjoy writing for DeeAnn McArdle and her lovely website "Unleash Your Inner Foodie". I get to jot down my thoughts on my love of movies and food! This month's foodie movie of choice is No Reservations featuring the beautiful Catherine Zeta-Jones and the always charming Aaron Eckhart.

Here is the beginning of the article:

In honor of Julia Child’s upcoming 100th birthday, we’re going to feature some of my favorite foodie movies through the end of August. A big thank you to our favorite Movie Critic – Paul McGuire for sharing his review of this weeks movie! To view the rest click "here"

or

http://unleashyourinnerfoodie.com/uncategorized/foodie-movie-no-reservations/



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment