A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Unleash Your Inner Foodie: JULIE & JULIA

UNLEASH YOUR INNER FOODIE: JULIE & JULIA


Many of you know I contribute a monthly blog to DeeAnn McArdle and her website "Unleash Your Inner Foodie". For April, I decided to write about the Goddess Meryl Streep and her exquisite performance of Julia Child in Julie & Julia. I seem to write quite a bit about Meryl in my blogs for DeeAnn.

Here's a portion of the blog. It starts with an introduction by DeeAnn and goes into my review

Julia Child has inspired so many of us to venture into the foodie world. She not only revolutionized how we cook, she feel in love with the lifestyle that results from good cooking and good entertaining – in other words, she Unleash her Inner Foodie!

I’m so excited that our favorite Movie Critic; Paul McGuire has chosen to review my favorite movie this month - Julie & Julia. You’re going to love his review. I hope it inspires you to not only watch the movie again but gives you the confidence to try a new recipe – maybe the one you’ve been saving for that perfect gathering!


To read the rest click here

or

http://unleashyourinnerfoodie.com/entertaining-articles/julie-julia/



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment