A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Saturday, September 6, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE- September 5, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE
September 5, 2014












It was a pleasure returning to Twin Cities Live after a few weeks off. It's been a little slow at the theaters right now, so we decided to do a fall movie preview instead of reviews of the latest new releases. Here are the four movies we discussed:

1. GONE GIRL
Director: David Fincher
Starring: Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris, Sela Ward, Tyler Perry

2. INTERSTELLAR
Director: Christopher Nolan
Starring: Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, John Lithgow, Michael Caine

3. INTO THE WOODS
Director: Rob Marshall
Starring: Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Christine Baranksi

4. UNBROKEN
Director: Angelina Jolie
Starring: Jack O’Connell, Domhnall Gleeson, Garrett Hedlund, Jai Courtney

Here's the video:



Video courtesy of Twin Cities Live/KSTP

For more on these four movies and my full Fall Movie preview, click HERE.

You can find all of my past segments HERE.

As always, thank you so much for watching and your continual support. I truly appreciate it!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment