A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, May 1, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE--April 30, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE
April 23, 2014












I spent another wonderful afternoon on Twin Cities Live chatting about some of the newest offerings at your local movie theater plus my pick for a release you can watch in the comfort of your living room!

Today's Picks
1. The Other Woman, starring Leslie Mann, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton
2. The Railway Man, starring Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman, Jeremy Irvine, Stellan SkarsgÄrd
3. Enough Said, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Gandolfini, Catherine Keener



video courtesy of Twin Cities Live/ABC

Thank you so much for watching!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment