A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Monday, November 4, 2013

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER--The 2013 Full Uncensored Actors Roundtable

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER--The 2013 Full Uncensored Actors Roundtable


It’s award season which means another set of roundtable discussions from The Hollywood Reporter with the actors, actresses, directors, producers, and writers garnering praise for their films. As an actor myself, I love watching them discuss the ups and downs of their careers, what inspires them, what excites them in a project, and what scares them. Up first is The Actors segment featuring:

Josh Brolin, Labor Day
Jake Gyllenhall, Prisoners
Michael B. Jordan, Fruitvale Station
Jared Leto, Dallas Buyers Club
Matthew McConaughey, Dallas Buyers Club
Forest Whitaker, Lee Daniels’ The Butler

Don’t forget to check back in as I will continue to post these roundtables as they are released.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment