A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, December 6, 2012

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER--The Actresses: Full Uncensored Interview

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER--The Actresses: Full Uncensored Interview



This is the second in a series of videos I am posting from The Hollywood Reporter. This time they interview seven fantastic actresses who are having a terrific year showcasing some of their finest work.





The hour long sit down chat includes:
Anne Hathaway, Les Miserables
Helen Hunt, The Sessions
Sally Field, Lincoln
Naomi Watts, The Impossible
Rachel Weiz, The Deep Blue Sea
Amy Adams, The Master
Marion Cotillard, Rust and Bone

My favorite moment is when Sally Field talks about how she had to fight to get the part of Mary Todd Lincoln. Even actresses of her pedigree and stature still have to fight for the parts they believe in.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment