A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Friday, January 13, 2012

"Unleash Your Inner Foodie"--A Look Back at SIDEWAYS



It's time for another article for DeeAnn McArdle and her website "Unleash Your Inner Foodie". One of the best foodie movies in my opinion is Sideways. With Alexander Payne's The Descendants now in theaters, I thought it would be the perfect time to revisit one of his earlier movies. Here are my thoughts on the movie and a link to "Unleash Your Inner Foodie".





A Look Back at Sideways

One of the biggest movies gaining Oscar buzz this season is The Descendants starring George Clooney and directed by Alexander Payne. After I saw it, I was reminded of how much I loved Sideways which Payne made in 2004. Sideways is a fantastic movie for any wino out there. It was only fitting to open a bottle of red to go with my revisiting of this Paul Giamatti hit. This evening’s glass of wine was a 2008 Cline Ancient Vines Carignane. To read the rest click here

or

http://unleashyourinnerfoodie.com/uncategorized/a-great-foodie-movie/

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment