A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NEW TRAILERS: The Dark Knight Rises, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Prometheus

I can't think of three movies I'm more excited about for 2012. I've already gushed about The Dark Knight Rises numerous times. This week Peter Jackson released the trailer for the first part of his take on "The Hobbit", The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. 2012 is shaping up to be a huge year for epic movies. Ridley Scott will also premiere his return to his sci-fi roots with Prometheus, starring: Charlize Theron, Noomi Rapace, and Michael Fassbender. It is thought to be a prequel to the Alien story.

The Dark Knight Rises





The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey




Prometheus

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment