A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Monday, October 10, 2011

"Unleash Your Inner Foodie" Guest Blog: BIG NIGHT


It's time for another guest blog for DeeAnn McArdle and her blog "Unleash Your Inner Foodie". I usually do a theme each month, but the latest post is all about BIG NIGHT written, directed, and starring Stanley Tucci.

One of the best supporting actors working today is Stanley Tucci. You may have seen him in his Oscar-nominated role in The Lovely Bones or in The Devil Wears Prada, Julie & Julia, or Captain America: The First Avenger. He’s not only known for his film work, but also for his work on the stage and the small screen. One of his good friends and collaborators is Tony Shalhoub (TV’s “Monk”). They both starred in one of the ultimate foodie movies, Big Night...

To read to rest of it click here
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment