A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Movin' on up...or just down the street.

I haven't blogged in a while. I guess that's a clear sign of how boring my life can be. UNTIL NOW! bum bum bum... BTW while I write this I am switching back and forth between Batman Begins and Kathy Griffin on The Joy Behar Show. So what, who cares?!?!

Now that the cat is out of the bag and most people know, I can now publicly say that I am leaving Illusion Theater and working just down the road at Capella University. I worked at Illusion for three and a half years and have finally decided it was time to move on. The job was such a huge part of my life for many reasons, so it's very weird knowing that I will be leaving. It's like graduating from school I guess. You spend four years in school having it consume your life and then all of a sudden you're two weeks from graduating and your head starts spinning in confusion. I will have to get used to a new sleep schedule and more money in my checking account. I hope I can get used to this concept. A new job, new assignments, new co-workers, new responsibilities. Daunting yet exciting. I am one of those firm believers in change. Change is good. You should embrace change and look at life in a new way. I'm just looking forward to the overall life that hopefully will come of this.

More details to come once I start this new position come June 28th. In the meantime, I will scramble to get a shit ton accomplished before I leave Illusion.


--P McG

UPDATE from the Vampire Blog. I finished reading Eclipse, finished reading the first two Sookie Stackhouse books and finished watching True Blood Season 2. TB S2 was AMAZING...Couldn't peel my eyes away from it. Alan Ball is a genius. First came American Beauty then came Six Feet Under and now True Blood. Serious genius here
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment