A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Monday, October 13, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE--October 10, 2014

TWIN CITIES LIVE
October 10, 2014












This week we had three very different movies that talked about the power of family.

1. THE JUDGE, Starring: Robert Downey Jr, Robert Duvall, Very Farmiga
2. ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY, Starring: Steve Carell, Jennifer Garner, Ed Oxenbould
3. NEIGHBORS, Starring: Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron, Dave Franco

Here's the video:



Video courtesy of Twin Cities Live/KSTP



You can find all of my past segments HERE.

As always, thank you so much for watching and your continual support. I truly appreciate it!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment