A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Steve Martin and John Candy in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Dear Readers,

On this Thanksgiving Day, I would like to send my heartfelt gratitude and thanks to all of my devoted readers. I started this blog in 2010 and have seen it grow and gain new readers every month. I am thankful for all of the comments and discussions we have had about the movies we have watched over the years. Whether they are on Facebook, Twitter, in person, or here on the blog, I read every one of them and cherish the discussions we have had about the movies we have either loved, hated, or disagreed upon. I always feel inspired and challenged to write more and more with each passing day, and I could not do this without you. Thank you for being so loyal and allowing the movie geek in me to shine through in full force.

Thank you for everything,

Paul

Kevin Kline, Tobey Maguire, Christina Ricci, and Joan Allen in The Ice Storm

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment