A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Movie Trailer: X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
Director: Bryan Singer
Starring: Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Ian McKellen, Michael Fassbender, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Anna Paquin, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Ellen Page, Peter Dinklage, Evan Peters


Of all of the Stan Lee/Marvel creations, the X-Men rank as my #1 favorite. My inner geekdom dates back to my childhood watching the cartoons, deciding which super power I would want, and which X-Men was my favorite. Director Bryan Singer is returning to the X-Men franchise after departing after X2 in 2003. I have been geeking out over this movie ever since it was announced that the casts from both the original trilogy and X-Men: First Class would be coming together for one movie. I have been loving all of the set photos and productions stills that have been released as well as the two posters that have been released. The morphed images of Stewart/McAvoy and McKellen/Fassbender look fantastic. I'll just let the trailer speak for its self.

RELEASE DATE: May 23, 2014

Here's the trailer:

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment