A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Hollywood Reporter-The Directors: Full Uncensored Interview

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER--The Directors: Full Uncensored Interview


One of my biggest guilty pleasures is watching interviews with directors and actors discussing their work and processes. Around this time of year, these types of interviews pop up with the best of the business discussing the films that are garnering award buzz.



This year's participants on the directors round table for The Hollywood Reporter are:
-Gus Van Sant, Promised Land
-Ang Lee, Life of Pi
-Quentin Tarantino, Django Unchained
-Tom Hooper, Les Miserables
-David O.Russell, Silver Linings Playbook
-Ben Affleck, Argo

Enjoy!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment