A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Monday, February 20, 2012

UNLEASH YOUR INNER FOODIE: And the Oscar Goes to...


I am back with another article for DeeAnn McArdle and her lovely foodie website "Unleash Your Inner Foodie". Naturally, it's all about the Oscars. Here's the beginning of the article. Click on the links to read the rest! Enjoy.

"And the Oscar Goes to…
Are you as excited as me to watch the 84th Academy Awards Show this Sunday? I can’t wait to see which movie wins Best Picture! Our favorite movie critic, Paul McGuire is back to share his thoughts on the movies you MUST see before Sunday night. Be sure to check out Paul’s blog for a list of all the nominations and more of his predictions...

To read the rest click here

or

http://unleashyourinnerfoodie.com/uncategorized/and-the-oscar-goes-to/

After you are doing reading, check out my "Oscar Watch 2012" page for a list of all of the nominees and my predictions on some of the top races.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment