A BLOG DEDICATED TO MY LOVE OF THE SILVER SCREEN
Established May 2010.


Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
-STAND BY ME

Film Critic for Twin Cities Live

Member of THE LAMB: The Large Association of Movie Blogs LAMB #1588

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my blog and other fun movie news. Find me at @PaulsMovieTrip

Find and "like" me on Facebook at Paul's Trip to the Movies


Sunday, December 11, 2011

New One-Sheet for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES


Warner Bros. released a new teaser one-sheet for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. I literally gasped in the car as I saw Bane (Tom Hardy) standing by Batman's mask which has been smashed. The tagline reads "The Legend Ends". Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan have confirmed many times that this is the last entry in their Batman series.

Warner Bros. has always had great marketing for the Christopher Nolan-Batman movies. This week, a six minute prologue for the movie will screen before certain IMAX showings of Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol. I cannot WAIT to feast my eyes on the footage. The first six minutes will be introducing Bane similar to how The Joker was introduced in The Dark Knight.

I. CANNOT. WAIT
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment